Thursday, January 28, 2010

January has flown by this year. I usually dread this month (well I still do) but this year it flew by. We have been extra busy since returning from Mexico. Karson lost his first tooth the weekend after we returned. I left the house to go to Walgreens and I came home to find that Kerry had pulled out Karson's tooth. Kerry said he was extra brave and didn't even cry!!! I had a sad moment thinking to myself that my children are growing up way too fast...just another one of those milestones for us moms.
Kamryn has been busy as well. She started dance class this past week. I don't know who was more excited her or myself!!! Kamryn was way too sweet as she put on her leotard she said to me "mommy look I am a real princess." A far cry from her Lightning McQueen shirts!!! There might be hope afterall (just kidding). She seem to really enjoy dance. They do a combo class of ballet/tap.
As February nears we are looking forward to warmer temps as we can get outside and play. We are also looking forward to traveling to the QC for my cousins wedding. It will be wonderful to see family that we haven't seen in awhile.

1 comment:

Michelle Stokes said...

Man you guys must have gotten dumped on during this last snow storm. Sorry to hear that, it missed us : )

The ballet/tap photos are adorable. Seriuosly, she looks like a little doll in her leotard!

Here's to hoping winter leaves us soon!!!