Tuesday, November 17, 2009

-November-
As we approach Thanksgiving I think about all of the things I am thankful for...family & friends, my health, my loving husband and wonderful children!! It just amazes me how fast my children are growing up. The other night at the dinner table we asked who wanted to pray and Karson said that he wanted to pray (which is not his thing). It brought tears to my eyes to hear the things that were truely important to him. Parenting is never an easy thing but when you hear those types of things you have to tell yourself that you must be doing something right!!!
November has turned out to be a wonderful month. Kerry and I were able to go to Kinnick to watch the Hawkeyes. We had fun even though they lost...a real bummer. We are also going this next weekend and will be on the field which I am very excited about!!! The kids are doing great. Kamryn turned 3 on the 16th. We celebrated early with family. It was fun to watch her this year. She really understood that it was "her" day!!!
Karson is of course looking forward to Christmas as I am sure many of your children are too. It was a wonderful time of year!!! Enjoy it!!!!

No comments: