Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sorry, it has been ages since I have last updated this blog. I got a new camera and couldn't figure out how to download my pictures and then get them on the site. I have finally figured out how to do all of that good stuff!!! I can't get over the fact that we are a couple of weeks away from the month of September...WOW!!! where has the summer gone??? We have highly enjoyed our summer months. The days have consisted of a lot of bike rides (Karson does great he can ride 3-4 miles without complaining once), trips to the park, ball games and the waterpark! It has been a really fun summer and I am not ready for it to end.
Karson will begin the five-year-old preschool program at Trinity on September 8th. I think he is excited to go, but a little nervous not really knowing anyone in his class. He will do a great job!
As for Kamryn, I really haven't decided what I am going to do this fall. I overextended myself this last year and was never home. I have decided that this is my last year that I can really be home, so I am not sure if I am going to do MOPS or mommy/me classes. We will have to see what happens. I really want to enjoy my time at home! I will try really hard in the next couple of months to keep up on the family blog!

No comments: